TIMETABLE: 1ST AND 2 ND REVISION

here Users can share information and news , related and unrealted to the subject

TIMETABLE: 1ST AND 2 ND REVISION

Postby drshwetaadvani » Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:33 pm

Hi Guys, I hope you guys are more confident and focused after the orientation lecture.... :)
I am sending 2 timetables: one is subject wise and the other timetable wise. Both are the same actually...It just that the subject wise shows you how many days you are actually giving to every subject (ITS ONLY FOR REFERENCE), whereas
The day wise gives you an idea of what all u need to in the entire day timewise (THIS IS ONE TO BE FOLLOWED)
It is not important to use this timetable only…you can make and follow yours but do make one. ;)

Now the specifics:

SUBJECTS WHICH ARE NOT ONGOING: :)
1. Whenever only a subject is mentioned, it means u need to that subject all day. This includes, online lectures (recorded classes) followed by MCQS.
2. After every subject 1 or 1.5 days is allotted for revision, test papers, left overs, mcq based lectures etc

SUBJECTS WHICH ARE ONGOING: :)
1. For ongoing lectures u need to see live lectures (7-9) and solve MCQS related to that after that. The rest of the day in the morning is allotted to another subject (not ongoing).
2. After every ongoing subject 2 days is alloted for revision, left overs , test papers, mcq based lectures etc. This is usually a Friday for mcq based lecture and Sunday for the test paper

GENERALLY
After every end of the day , you need to revise all the MCQS done through the day either till late night or get up early in the morning (ACC. TO YOUR PREFERENCE). But do that before u start the next days schedule
There are a couple of days which was not fitting into the schedule so have left them for left overs or revision . USE THEM WISELY
I hope this helps you.
Do let me know if any concerns.
GET UP AND WORK HARD IT…I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT ;)

PLS RIGHT CLICK AND SAVE TO DOWNLOAD FOLLOWING TIMETABLES

DATE WISE: http://aimmds.net/wp-content/uploads/20 ... -WISE.docx

SUBJECT WISE:http://aimmds.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/SUBJECT-WISE1.docx
drshwetaadvani

Return to INFORMATION ZONE